Asslamualaikum...
Haii...ok actually I think I want to write my blog in English.(nama ja student dip english language studies tp x nampak cam bdk english pon)..But today I want to write down in my official blog about my self as the owner..Ok my parents decided to my name Nor Amirah I was born on 16th of May 1992. Thats mean now I'm already 19 years old..(mude lg..)..I originally from Kedah Peace and I live at Padang Serai..I started my 1st education at Taski Abim then at Pasti Asy-Syifa'..My 1st primary school was at SK Sungai Ular from standard 1 till standard 2..then I moved to SK Taman Kenari from standard 2 till standard 6. I moved to SK Taman Kenari because it's near to my house (masa tu saya tnggal kat Taman Kenari, Kulim). But when I was entered Form 1, my dad bought house at Padang Serai. So we moved out from Taman Kenari to Taman Serai Wangi..
I chose my secondary school at Maktab Mahmud Kulim (sekolah agama tu)..hihi...When I'm in Form 3, I told my mom that I want to stay at hostel because I'll sit for PMR exam..My mom agreed and starting the 1st day I stayed at the hostel I got many challenge..But Ilike it because I want to be independent (tapi tiap2 minggu mama p mlawat kat ostel)..hehe...
I got many experiences at the hostel. What I like is the best moment with my friends aka classmates. I'll never forget my memories stayed together with my friends(bnyak sangat citer n klaw nk tulis pun pnjang sgt letih plak nk baca) =p.....so I'll just upload the pic during my school time at MMKL (Maktab Mahmud Kulim)...enjoy!!
MMKL in my heart
In front of my school =)
first trip Form 1: My Trip to Kl
last trip to Kelantan n Terengganu
Cikgu Fidah n Cikgu Noriyyah : Math n Bm
My Classmates Only 5 =) at the center is my class teacher
My classmates (boys)
My friends!! I miss u'lls
Ok thats all for now.. I'll write back when I'm free k!..
Ok ..Assalamualaikum...








0 orang sayang Myra :D:
Post a Comment